11.13.2013

Birthday Girl Turns #3

I'm beginning to feel
the fleeting urgency of time.



(her attempted as showing "3")

And understand a parents' remorse:

Time flies.



It's hard to imagine
this little one was born
3 years ago!




She has, and continues to become,
quite the little Miss.



Such character.
Such expression.
Such joy!

And I've found her twin!

June Preisser

Literally twins.



Well... what is Maybeline?



A joy!
She's sweet, kind, and very aware of other's feelings.
Especially mine.


 She's happy!
She's lovable!
She's fun!


She's bossy.
She's sneaky.
She's defiant.
But what 3 year old isn't?



She loves all things sweet
And refuses to try anything green.
(meaning vegetables)

We have an argument 3 times a day:
breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Yes, it's about food.

 
She loves surprises.
She loves to tease.
She loves to make her mom & dad laugh.
Which we do often.



She's decided
everything is better with sprinkles.




But maybe that's her mom's desperate attempt
to get her to eat yogurt. 




She has the best smile.
Sweetest laugh.
And chubbiest cheekies !




She loves Buzz Lightyear, Calico Critters, 
and ALL things teeny tiny.
Which means...




...I've found my favorite playmate!



Come on!
Does it get cuter than this?



(Thanks Grammie & Grandad!)

She's very patient,
willing to try
and work out the kinks.



(unless it has anything to do with food)


I love her!



And I wish I could keep her little forever! 


Always by my side.



But no matter how hard I wish...


...she'll grow up.

So I'll hold onto my little Maybeline as long as I can!
Kiss her as long as I want.
And squeeze her as much I need to.


Happy Birthday 
Miss Maybeline!


You're are a special part of our family!


Funny side note:
She has slight fear of candles burning...
so dad and koala bear blew out the candles this time around.
Oh Miss Maybe!




photos. to video. to love.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. yay for 3 year olds!! she's a beauty! can't wait to see the next one on the way! :) miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post for your sweet daughter :) Time does go so fast, agreed. Good thing baby #2 is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really cute and your cupcakes look great :D
    I'm writing a blog about travelling and what it is like to live abroad, come have a look if you want :)

    ReplyDelete