9.11.2013

I. Love. Summer.

It may come as a surprise to you...

but
I
love
summer.






It's more than a crush.
It's more than an affection-for
or a simple liking-of.



It's a mad infatuation.


But unfortunately 
I feel a breakup coming up.
Again. 


So like always
I bid my farewell! 


To sand digging. 


Whale beaching. 


Joy embracing.


Seashell finding. 


Carousel riding. 


Boat sailing.
 
Sun bathing.
 
Seas parading.



Waves crashing. 


Hook casting.


Day-dreaming.


Ag Fair going. 


Fan waving. 


Happy riding. 


Fun sliding. 


Good food-eating.


Smiles giving.


Lobster devouring.


Tummies loving.


Scallop hogging.


Couples loving.


Toes sanding.


Ice cream licking.


Sweet tooth caving.


Dollhouse playing.


Car racing.


Library sleeping.


Sea glass searching.


Water splashing.


Granddad loving.


Good times relaxing.


Naked running.


Good times teasing.


Nose kissing.


Parents enjoying.


Shark supporting.


Mom loving.


Baseball cheering.


Ballpark snacking.


Cowboy dreaming.


And most importantly

a lot of home running!

Summer.
I love you!
And I await your visit very soon.


Grammie & Granddad came to visit
the month of August.
We had to much fun.
I love them so much!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: