3.12.2013

What's love got to do with it?


Life with a Toddler.


Busy.
Exhausting.
At times a battle.
And very entertaining.


We've established
everything is hers
and she doesn't agree
with the simple principal of "sharing."


She has declared to the world
(aka: her mom & dad)
that she is a "big girl"
preferring to do everything on her own
in her own time
and in her own way. 

Meal time?
It's more like all day appetizers.
A smorgasbord of entertaining snacks
hoping that something healthy will aid her growing little self.
 Oh...
and fruit snacks are a fruit,
and pretzels dipped in peanut butter
with chocolate milk on the side...
is a meal.


I've been
yelled at
smacked
bitten
sassed
tickled
hugged
and kissed.


But mostly kissed.


I now get the super fun task of
potty training
and some how figuring out a way to get rid of that
once helpful tool
(that's now a complete nuisance)
...the pacifier.


So...
what's love got to do with it?


everything.

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot 
2013

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! She's a doll! I am currently weaning Zeke off the paci, I'm hoping tonight will be our last night! I just cut more and more of the tip off each night until it was down to nothing, just the round base (he used the Avent Soothie ones). But he still stuck his finger through the hole and sucked on his finger. So then I cut one side of the base, and tonight I'm cutting the other side, so it will be in two pieces. But so far it has gone great. He doesn't cry for it because we didn't take it away from him, he just looks at it and says, "Uh-oh" and I just say, "Yeah sorry it's broken" and he has just accepted that. We had him down to only using it in his bed, at naps and night time, so I think that helped too.

    Anyways best of luck to you!! Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures make it look like it's very fun. Makes me want to stay home from work and be Mr. Mom

    ReplyDelete