2.08.2013

KBYI FM 100

Fate paved the way 
for my stellar and long-lasting career
as a broadcaster.



I was first introduced
by way of doing the morning announcements
daily at my high school.

(see me?)



I loved it!
I loved having a captive audience. 
I loved bringing life to the blain and basically dead announcements.
And I especially loved the microphone.
(A family trait.)




From that point college would include
a degree in broadcast journalism
giving me a one way ticket to stardom!



As a blazing new star
I started my path with "Voice Production 101"
one of my favorite classes!

This was when I met Mark Bailey.
The talented voice behind KBYI FM 100

 
After acing the class
he asked me to work for KBYI
doing news reporting,weather,
and public service announcements...

 on the radio!
Finally!
I was a star!
(for eastern Idaho anyway)




I worked there until I graduated 
and loved every minute of it!

Unfortunately KBYI was the end 
of my brilliant career in broadcasting.
But a blast while it lasted.





The radio station was a must stop
during our rexburg trip.
It felt good to be back
and even better to see my photos still up!
See!
I was a star! (:


"For KBYI... I'm Lisa Louis.
Rediscover... Radio."

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Fate... are you hearing this?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment